Saturday, March 13, 2010

Art Loft Gallery Opening!

Now, let me start by saying that I HATE to be the center of attention. Really. So putting all my paintings on walls and inviting the world to come and see is like stripping naked, spraying myself with fluorescent orange paint, and running down a crowded street. Still, when Phyllis Catania, the spouse of one of my very best friends, asked me if I would like to exhibit my work at her gallery, the Art Loft, there was no way I could say no. And, truth be told, it was a great learning and growing experience for me. I liked it. In fact, I would love to do nothing but paint for the rest of my days. I'd live to be 120+ years old. Shouldn't we all find jobs we love so we never have to work another day?

1 comment:

  1. If you tell me that someone bought the Elvis Costello picture, I may cry!

    ReplyDelete