Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Saviour

Here's one that came together rather quickly. Divine intervention? (smile) It's one of my largest at 24x30".

I made it as an outward symbol of "thankfulness" for being blessed with the mere ability to paint. I then gave it as a gift to the church I attend, Grace Point. What a wonderful bunch!

If some tiny voice inside of you feels as if you're taken in by this "fallen" world (lonely, angry, frustrated, selfish, sad, bitter, hurting) then I have a short video for you. It's a brief version of a French film that was nominated for an Academy Award a few years back for Best Short Film. But it speaks volumes.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I'm designing shirts for our Church youth's fundraising activity, I was wondering if I could use this image of Jesus for one of my designs, please reply soon :) God Bless You :)

    ReplyDelete